About the Programs:School Readiness:
• Taught by a licensed Early Childhood Educator and teacher aides
• In 2018-2019 School Readiness will meet from 12:00 - 2:50 PM, with 2 classes running every other day.
• Serves 4 year olds (4 by Sept. 1, 2018)
• Monthly fees
• $50.00 Registration fee – This fee will be refunded to families if the school is unable to provide a preschool placement or if the family is enrolled in Head Start. If this fee presents a financial hardship, scholarship forms are available through the school district.
• Contact: Lori LeBrasseur – email@example.com
• Taught by licensed Early Childhood Educators and teacher’s aides
• Meets 4 days a week for 3 hours and 30 minutes
• Serves 3 & 4 year olds
• No annual or monthly fees
• Limited availability
• Requires income verification
o Please note: Head Start is based on a point system and the income verification is just one portion of this system
• Contact: Chris Kuhnau at firstname.lastname@example.org